Wednesday 1 June 2011

Detox Day 3 - my weight is 81.7kg (12.9 stone)

I am amazed at how hungry I don't feel, even when looking at food. Although i have to admit that when i do think about it too much I feel temptation knocking at the door. But generally its amazing to think that all I have had over the past two days is the products from the clean 9 plan!

Amazing to think also that I have only had 1 sluggish hour so far!

I have just got back from 40 minutes + walking into town and feel fine.

I do admit however I am looking forward to my 600 calorie meal later today. I could swap it around with lunch (as the guide tells me I can do that) but I am intending to stick to the plan for now.

18:00pm

Just had my meal, however I am not sure of its total calorie value. I was starting to feel run down a little before the meal but feel fine now.

Meal:
One piece of wholemeal toast with layer of butter.
A slither of bailey's irish cream cake (to save my wife eating the majority of it)
A bowl of porridge with three strawberries and one bananna on it.

It appears I have picked the worst period to do this course, if you include the load of food my friends brought around on the first day, I also have my son's birthday tomorrow, a picnic on Sunday and a social gathering next Tuesday, all these events I won't be able to eat at really. Though I may squeeze some birthday cake into my 600 calorie meal tomorrow.

Looks like I am in for some challenging times. Although I am still not really feeling hungry the majority of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment