Monday 6 June 2011

Final Day of my detox and a total of 8.8lbs (4kg) lost in just 9 days!!

So since yesterday I lost 0.6kg added together with what i had lost since the weekend - 0.9kg.

Its my last day too! but i will save writing the total weight loss until I get on the scales tomorrow after I have finished altogether.

I must say that last night I did feel hungry! but over all I have generally stuck to the plan and apart from the fowl play last week where I put on a bit of weight, I am very happy with the way it has gone. People have commented on my weight loss and have said I look well. I feel good not only because I have lost the weight, but because my body has a good old clean out. I highly recommend the clean 9 to anyone for the following reasons:

1. The products are excellent and clean your body out as well as giving the body all it needs to function and more! (see videos)

2. I lost weight! (8.8lbs (4kg))

3. The suppliments generally don't leave you feeling hungry!

4. Over all I felt I had great energy levels.

For now, if you would like to purchase this detox diet plan (clean 9) then click the button on the top right of the page. I hope it brings you the joy it has brought me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment