Thursday 9 June 2011

S. Griffin - lost 6.6lbs (3kg) using the Clean 9!!

Another great testimony we have for you here...

S. Griffin has just finished doing the 9 day diet.

Here is a table of her progress (click to enlarge):


 

Photos before doing the clean 9
(after photos will come as Sheena goes into the Nutri-lean programme)

here are some comments she made as the 9 days progressed:

Day 2 – Had a funny aloe taste in my mouth so had 6 pieces of cucumber at lunch and a raw carrot for tea!!!!  Had a nap at 6pm for half an hour then was ready for the evening!
Day 5 – cheated – had half an Indian take away for supper and chicken salad for lunch!!!

Total cm loss = 3.7cms

Conclusion:  I feel that my clothes are looser on me.  I feel very well.  I did not feel as hungry as I expected! In fact some days did not feel hungry at all.  It has given me the kick start I needed to go on and lose another 6 Kgs.  I have now started the Nutri Lean Programme.



Thanks Mrs Griffin and congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment