Thursday 2 June 2011

Detox Day 4 - so far I have lost 6.83lbs altogether!!

09:24am
Its going well, I am very confident in making it to the end. I feel good and have plenty of energy. I have decided to alter slightly the menu for today (having my 600 calorie meal at lunch rather than dinner), I am going to the Harvester with my boy Brandon who is 11 today!! The great thing about the Harvester is that they have a calories count on the menu so I can be confident knowing i don't go over my 600 calorie meal.

I am using the 20 minute recommended exercise to do a bike ride with Brandon and the meal I am planning is:
Cajun Chicken Burger @ 480kcal with Jack Daniels sauce (my favourite) @ 100kcal. The side that you get with that I will give to Brandon. Cost: £5.79.

14:24pm
Brandon had a great time at the harvester, however...

MAJOR UPSET to my diet...

Brandon chose Jack Daniels sauce also, and he tried it and did not like it!!! So i had to sit there not eating the Jack Daniels sauce that had to be wasted!! gutting!
If that was not bad enough, Brandon had a 'rocky horror' desert... a massive choco... hang on, i won't put you through that, its not fair to you if you are going through the diet too, lets just say it looked ver ver nice!

The Cajun Chicken burger was not up to much sadly. It was too salty and the good thing however was I did not leave feeling hungry.

late evening

I was beginning to start to feel very hungry by the end of the night for some reason, perhaps because I changed the two meals around? I did not give in and have any food though

No comments:

Post a Comment