Sunday 5 June 2011

Detox Days 6&7: The weekend and a further 0.6kg (1.3lbs) lost...

well, so much for sticking exactly to the plan... I swapped dinner around with tea again as i was at a full days training for work on the Saturday.

Top Tip:
If you do this diet and are away for the day (this only works on days 3-9), switch the dinner with the lunch so you don't have to make up the milk shake when your out. Take a cool bag for the aloe gel that must be kept in a cold place.

I had to do the same today as there was a Church communal picnic, so made sure my 600 calorie meal landed on the time when others ate too.

I am happy with the way this diet has gone. I have lost more than 6lbs and that has made it worthwhile. Anything more is a bonus!

One of the suppliments with the Clean 9 is the Forever Bee Pollen. Here follows an informative video all about the product:

No comments:

Post a Comment